New solution updates
1. What should you always wear to protect your eyes when you are in the chemistry
2. Should you add acid to water or water to acid?
3. Where should you dispose of broken glass?
4. What should you do if you spill a chemical on your hand?
For directions click on Experiment 1, Neutrialization of Acids and Bases
Procedure in your lab manual.
While conducting the experiment, fill in the table (2) below
Neutralization of an Acid (table 3)
Amount Of Base
Page 1 of 4
Page 2 of 4
1. State your hypothesis (developed in Step 8) here. Be sure to include what you think the pH
will be, and why.
2. What is a neutralization reaction?
3. When might neutralization reactions be used in a laboratory setting?
Page 3 of 4
4. At what point was the acetic acid in weigh boat C neutralized?
Solution ID:350818 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $35