Using literature review (e.g. biographies of founders, press releases, annual reports, magazine and newspaper articles), employee interviews, review of...
New solution updates
"Using literature review (e.g. biographies of founders, press releases, annual reports, magazine and newspaper articles), employee interviews, review of ""promotional"" materials (including web sites, brochures, catalogs, advertisements etc.), each student is required to produce a report which covers, but is not limited to the following areas
• Identification of the organization’s mission statement
• Description of how the firm is organized (sole proprietorship, corporation, etc.)
• Description of its culture including the ways in which the culture is manifested (visible signs) and sustained
• Description of the formal organizational structure and any significant changes which have occurred in the past 20 years to that structure
• Description of its customers and competitors and its place in its industry
• Description of its business strategy, matching it with the types of strategies discussed in the text
• Evaluation of any innovative managerial practices
• Profile of Top leadership (include names, summary of backgrounds, reputation in the industry, leadership style etc.)
Documentation: Cite the sources used in using APA style (author, year), and include a complete bibliography as the last page (that does not count towards the 8-10 pages required for the report).
Solution ID:350898 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $50