New solution updates
This assignment follows on from the previous Social Media Research Center assignment case study. Now that the project sponsor has approved your Project Charter and associated documents, you may proceed to the planning phase of the project by providing a formal project report for the project sponsor based on the following project planning documents. You may make any appropriate assumptions needed to enable the successful completion of the project.
Gantt chart and Critical Path Diagram
Stakeholder Communications Plan
This assessment item builds on theoretical knowledge already gained.
This assignment provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate that you are able to
• describe the key elements of the IT project management framework, including project stakeholders, the project management knowledge areas, common tools and techniques, and project success factors
• describe the role of IT project management as part of a profession, from the viewpoint of the practitioner as a member/leader of the project team
• explain the relation of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) guidelines to successful project management
• appreciate how IT project management begins with development of a good business case in the project charter, in order to produce effective, efficient and quality IT project outcomes on time and within budget
• demonstrate how a practicing IT project manager actually applies disciplined IT project management techniques, project management skills, methods, techniques and software tools in the IT industry.
demonstrate how a practicing IT project manager actually applies disciplined IT project management techniques, project management skills, methods, techniques and software tools in the IT industry.
Gantt chart and Critical Path Diagram (20 marks)
Budget (20 marks)
Risk Register (10 marks)
RACI Chart (10 marks)
Stakeholder Communications Plan (10 marks)
Correct in-text referencing, reference list, report format, overall presentation (10 marks)
Solution ID:479817 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $45