(Networking Design course);I need a full answer for the folwing 14 questions, the answers should be in paragraphs and in...
New solution updates
"(Networking Design course)
I need a full answer for the folwing 14 questions, the answers should be in paragraphs and in full details with examples
1. Before designing a network one must understand what?
2. Technical goals in a top down network design consists of …..?
3. How can one improve network efficiency and what tradeoff may be necessary to improve network efficiency?
4. What architectural and environmental factors should one consider for a new wireless installation?
5. Explain hierarchical network and its benefits.
6. How does one know if one has a good network design?
7. State and explain the three layers of the hierarchical network model.
8. What is the purpose of a logical and physical network design?
9. Explain the following network services.
a. Network management
b. Service management
c. High availability
10. What important steps must be considered when designing an enterprise campus?
11. Explain the three layers in campus design.
12. Explain the following three routing protocol features.
a. Static vs dynamic routing
b. Interior vs exterior routing
c. Flat vs hierarchical routing
13. Explain the network management processes according to the ISO model.
14. What are some advantages and disadvantages of using centralized network management versus distributed network management?
(Networking Design course)"
Solution ID:479834 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $40