New solution updates
Purpose of this Exercise
This activity provides you the opportunity to apply a risk analysis to a specific technology solution. It directly supports the following course outcomes to enable you to
· evaluate information systems and enterprise solutions to determine the best fit to enable the organization's strategic outcomes
· use information technology tools and techniques to support business intelligence gathering and decision making
· apply information technology best practices and methodologies to create information technology solutions
Using the Case Study and the IT solution proposed (see attached file named: CaseStudyStage_1) complete the risk analysis matrix (last page of attached document).
1. Briefly describe your proposed IT solution.
2. Complete the Risk Matrix below:, describing for each Area of Risk
a. Explain each are of risk and describe how that area applies to your proposed IT solution for the Case Study
b. the probability (High/Medium/Low) of its occurrence
c. impact (High/Medium/Low) on the organization if it does occur and
d. a strategy to mitigate the risk.
The paper should be 2-3 pages in length, providing a brief description in a paragraph followed by the matrix table provided, that you may copy/paste into your file and then complete. Do not limit yourself to the space shown in the table, but provide complete answers for “Description” and “Strategy for Mitigation.”
Solution ID:479867 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $30