New solution updates
You are required to produce a report outlining the planning and design of a website on the following topics
Let’s Cook Together – a cooking school for corporate team building events.
The following requirements assessment item must be met.
· Following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) you are required to plan and scope your project and provide a detailed report of your plan - see Topic 2 and associated readings.
· You should discuss the objectives of the site, intended audience and user requirements.
· Your plan must include the following multimedia elements - images, animation, video and audio.
· A storyboard sequence is required for your site.
· You will need to discuss content, layouts, colour schemes, font selections and the use and purpose of multimedia content (i.e. images, animation, video and audio) within your design.
You will need to ensure that your site plan addresses usability and accessibility criteria.
This assessment task covers Topics 4 and 5 and has been designed to ensure that you are engaging with the subject content on a regular basis. More specifically it seeks to assess your ability to
· recognise the importance of content and instructional design
· demonstrate an awareness of multimedia design and documentation
distinguish between online multimedia development/prototyping, evaluation methodology and procedure.
· Objectives of site
· User/client requirements
· Testing/evaluation methods
· Discussion of colours, fonts, layouts
· Storyboards for key screens
· Appropriateness and explanation of multimedia elements
· Discussion of importance and how you will address accessibility in your website.
· sources in APA style
Solution ID:479869 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $45