New solution updates
1. Write a letter with email merges of at least 10 names & addresses – Letter should be an invitation to an event: basically state what your business does.
2. Draw 3 different types of graphs in a spreadsheet using the data attached
3. Create a macro in a spreadsheet to simplify the routine steps of a procedure
4. Create a database type list in a spreadsheet and use filters to query and filter into subcategories
5. Copy a table of information from spreadsheet into a different spreadsheet and flip it onto its side while keeping the data integrity intact.
6. Create named ranges in a spreadsheet. How are these useful?
7. Create a pivot table in a spreadsheet. How does this help me analyse my data?
8. Create a new access database with 2 new tables and populate these tables with some data.
PLEASE ORIGINAL WORK ONLY I WILL BE USING TURNITIN
Delivery Saturday night or Sunday morning
Delivery it in a way that is possible to print
Please use Microsoft office 2007
Solution ID:480197 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015Price : $30