What is the standard deviation of these expected returns

Description

New solution updates


Question

During a normal economy, the common stock of D&F Oil is expected to return 13.2 percent. During a recession, the expected return is 6.7 percent and during a boom, the expected return is 24.5 percent. The probability of a normal economy is 74 percent while the probability of a recession is 15 percent and the probability of a boom is 11 percent. What is the standard deviation of these expected returns? Jan 18 2014 07:22 AM

 

Solution ID:608944 | This paper was updated on 26-Nov-2015

Price : $24
SiteLock